Moderator Application (Turkey)

Staff applications are currently not accepted.
Join our discord (https://ddnet.org/discord) for further updates.
Psyquii
Discord: Psyquii#9475

Moderator Application (Turkey)

Post by Psyquii »

Hello, I'm known as Psyquii#9745 in the discord server and Psyquii ingame. I'm 16 years old. My native language is Turkish and I do live there too, so I won't have any problems communicating with people.
The reason I applied to mod applications is moslty because I mostly play on Turkish servers since I get less ping but the thing is in Turkish servers I face with so many toxic people such as those who use racial slurs, spawn blockers, chaos starters, random kick voters, people who trap and rage quit etc. I know that no community can have 0 amount of toxic person but this is getting out of hand and if you don't have your friends ingame to help you kick the teamers/toxic people you are done for. You can't play on that server otherwise you hop on another, or just leaving the game. The thing that irritiates me the most is the lack of toxicity in other servers such as Germany I can say, I don't know if it's something to do with the people there but they are way better in terms of kindness (that's what I experienced since I started to play).
I want my country like that too! Why not right? My people can play and learn the game without getting bullied in the start, and even if I see something happening like that I would help them too. I wish I got someone to teach me in the first place..
I'm playing the game for 3-5 hours per 2 days but I will be playing daily if I get to be a mod. I won't be hardcore doing parkour rather being a real mod and checking if anyone doing, well toxicity.
By means on the discord server I'm active all the day I just have my desktop pc running in background and my phone is always on so I see any notification. The only thing I'm not trusting myself is the ingame skill. I'm a decent player but I can't help the community with highly advanced maps. Thank you for reading this far :)

You can dm me anytime in discord :D
Learath2
ADMIN Team

Re: Moderator Application (Turkey)

Post by Learath2 »

I like the application, but neither of the mods nor the other community members I talked with knew you. I think you need more time to become a part of the community.

Declined for now