Moderation Application (Russia)

Staff applications are currently not accepted.
Join our discord (https://ddnet.org/discord) for further updates.
ass ssa
Player profile: https://ddnet.tw/players/ass-32-ssa/
Clan: adidas crew
Discord: ass ssa#9604

Moderation Application (Russia)

Post by ass ssa »

IGN: ass ssa
Discord: ass ssa#9604

Activity: I am an unemployed 17 year old student. I spend most of my time at home. I actively play on block mode, Copy Love Box map. I can give for a game from 10 to 30 hours a week, depending on the degree of employment. In the event of a long absence, I will notify you if it necessary.

Exp : I can say that the most of the community is friendly and non-agressive. I have been playing for almost 5 years and have found a lot of friends, managed several clans. At the moment I am the leader of the adidas crew clan

Game: I've been playing this game since I was 13. My favorite modes are DDrace and Block. As I said above, at the moment I am the leader of the adidas crew clan, the players in which play in a variety of modes.

Profile: I am quite a sociable person, and I always try to help those in need. In my spare time, I do sports, play the guitar and compose music in FL Studio.

Knowledge: I studied English for about 5 years and I speak Russian fluently

What can I do for the server?: I will try to provide a good moderation service for Russian Block and DDrace modes. If I am accepted as a moderator, then I will try my best to make the game better. I do not tolerate offensive language and cheating. Without a shadow of a doubt, I will ban and mute bad players

Shortly:
What are your current and past in-game names? ass ssa
How old are you? 17
What country do you live in? Russia
What languages do you speak? I speak English and Russian
Why do you think you should become a Moderator? I see myself as a competent enough person for the assigned tasks. I am active and responsible for the work I have been given. I will try to punish bad guys for unacceptable behavior and help players who need it
How long can you be active on the server each week? 10-30 hours
How long have you been playing on DDNet? I started playing around 2018 with ddrace and block mods. I had a break for about 1 year because of life problems, but returned and continued being a part of this community.
What is your Discord account? ass ssa#9604
Learath2
ADMIN Team

Re: Moderation Application (Russia)

Post by Learath2 »

We aren’t really interested in block mods. We leave the server mostly unmoderated

Declined