why it sucks to play on t0 in hh maps

Discuss and share everything else.., it's the trash-section.
Forum rules
Please follow the common behaviour rules (viewtopic.php?f=113&t=2199) and write english-only.
MitakoKotomi
Player profile: https://ddnet.tw/players/Dumakulem
Mapper profile: https://ddnet.tw/players/Dumakulem
Clan: Samsara
Website: https://youtube.com/channel/UCH_zti67cztU9bnOM0CaHtw
Discord: Heneral Luna#0549

why it sucks to play on t0 in hh maps

Post by MitakoKotomi »

HH maps are the most unique, fun and also one of the hardest types of maps on Teeworlds,

HH maps are like gores
gores are hook play maps where you need good control over the mechanics of your tee
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg (77.58 KiB) Viewed 3718 times
hh is the same but instead of relying on your hook control you will rely on your ability to Hammer hit thus the name "HH map"
Hammerhit-corridor (3).gif
Hammerhit-corridor (3).gif (3.56 MiB) Viewed 3718 times
now that you know all of that its time to tell you why playing on team 0 on hh maps sucks

1.Egos
  • Egos are the dudes who always ditched you to fail minutes later.. the ego are also the one that saves other people to showoff just to fail even knowing that there is someone in their team that can do the saving

2.crowded and full of random nobos
  • those nobos typically steals your hh partner because their own partner was also stolen from another nobo so you steal the partner of the other nobo who has partner.... basically in a nutshell everyones a nobo

3.that nobo who doesnt know how to hold hammer nor how to hf after hh
  • this type of guys are always here in team 0 no matter where you are.. these guys are one of the reasons why their are alot of nobos in the starting part

4.cant swap nor save because you are in team 0
  • speaking from experience, one time i drinked almost a whole 1.5 liter bottle of coke.. and decided to play ddnet minutes later.. when we're halfway near the map my stomach started hurting signalling me that i need to sh1t, so because we cant save because we are in team 0 i have to go afk and do my business and guess what... after i came back,
    all of us are dead in a random hh part because they decided to drag me because i was taking too long.....
  • also sometimes some random dude will time out and will never come back again... and because we cant save and he didnt share any timeout code he's progress will be wasted.. thats why play in teams
5.the dummy player
  • bro why play on team 0 if youre gonna use dummy you friendless no life retard get some friends............
    well maybe i was a little too harsh.... seriously whats the fun in team 0 if you are not gonna enjoy the team 0 experience with random people, this is how you typically get friends in ddnet..
    this is why you guys have no friends you always play with your dummy

ight thats the end of my rant the number 5 doesnt really explain why team 0 sucks..
i just said this because i see alot of people complaining they dont have much friends...
just dont use dummy if you want to play with random people

dont be a loner in a mmo coop game thats stupid :)

because the most important part on team 0 hh maps are the friends we made along the way....
and also the dudes you accidentally trolled and now hates you and now constantly follow you to block you....

....atleast you made friends :D you are better than those dummy pros in terms of making new friends
Blade
Clan: RIP

Re: why it sucks to play on t0 in hh maps

Post by Blade »

1. true
2. true but it gives nobos a chance to practice, although really annoying if they steal your team mate randomly
3. true af
4. false, t0 afking is super nice because you can take a piss break or get a drink and when back you're still with the team, because it's a team, of zeros, we are nobodies but together we will boat that shit or brute force the 1x6 tunnel ending of a hard part.
5. true and false, most dummy players are so pointless in t0 maps but there are some dummy players who really improve the t0 with their skills, not many though.

good post