kid moderator abuser

Read and discuss official announcements, information and news about the DDRaceNetwork.
Forum rules
Please consider wheter there is a more appropiate subforum before creating a new thread here.
This is for offical DDRaceNetwork-related information and discussion only.
Kenzo
Clan: 123wena

kid moderator abuser

Post by Kenzo »

I can't understand how you have an autistic kid with problems with himself as a moderator in discord and in game

literally the only person who had problems with the edaters list was him, and he dont even appear on this list, I can assure you that there are people who are on the list and it doesn't even bother them, they take it funny, but this kid moderator, Skeith, has some emotional problem and begins to abuse his powers as a moderator

i was unfairly banned by this idiot abuser

In the past I also shared this list in the general discord and absolutely no one had problems, but now with this idiot as a moderator he only generates problems by abusing his power...
I really dont understand how you have this problematic kid as a moderator

even in his same application he says that he was a troll, and that he is still a dumbass, he dont even know when take serious things, It was totally demostrated by abusing and banning me in discord..
skeithsux.png
skeithsux.png (6.11 KiB) Viewed 44998 times
please remove this abuser as moderator
deen
TECHNICAL Team
Player profile: https://ddnet.org/players/deen/
Discord: deen#5910

Re: kid moderator abuser

Post by deen »

The insults definitely don't help your case, please stop them. Creating a list to witch hunt people doesn't sound cool at all, but I haven't seen it. I can understand that as a ban reason though.

You also kept posting annoying posts on Discord, always spamming the same thing.
Kenzo

Post by Kenzo »

Do you think being autistic and having problems with yourself is an insult? ok ... no words for this, I just repeated what he said in his application, he said he is a dumbass lol

as I said in this post, the list was already sent in 2020 and 2019 and nobody had a problem with this, why do I have to get banned for sending it in 2021? the only with problems with this is Skeith, why? he dont even in the list, noone knows him

And about spam, sending ONE "rerate race" every day is more of a joke than anything else, you told me it bothered you and I stopped writing it, it shouldn't be a problem
Meekrioz
Player profile: https://ddnet.tw/players/Mekrioz-46--39-/

Post by Meekrioz »

well also Skeith told you numerous times to stop sending the link into discord because it would start drama at one point(which is against the discord rules), you didn't and continued posting it. Now you are banned because of that. Just an explaination why you are banned, you are not banned because of the list itself, you are banned because you ignored Skeith call to stop posting it.
Konsti
Player profile: http://ddnet.tw/players/Konsti/
Mapper profile: https://ddnet.tw/mappers/Konsti/
Clan: flawLess

Post by Konsti »

the list isnt a witch hunt at all. Its a Meme.
And Skeith is indeed a very bad moderator who cant handle things objective. He starts insulting and raging at a very low limit as cal0ling other People "faggot" and that they shouldnt have the right to play this game because he is annoyed.

There was no reason to disallow Kenzo posting this list at all. A wrong decision by a moderator shouldnt be handled with doing it again and again i guess but what you can do when a bad moderator acts bad? There is no chance for a normal player. Other moderators dont talk against their mod friends and the Admins are way too lazy to care at all (I can totally understand that deen dont have time or want to care about these kind of Drama but the others should at least be open or tlak to their moderators. Skeith acts exactly the same as moderator as Silex did. And he was removed which was the right decission. Why is Skeith still there? He is one of these that love to have power and these one are the worst because they always feel the need to show their power.
Kenzo

Post by Kenzo »

Mekrioz.' wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:06 am well also Skeith told you numerous times to stop sending the link into discord because it would start drama at one point(which is against the discord rules), you didn't and continued posting it. Now you are banned because of that. Just an explaination why you are banned, you are not banned because of the list itself, you are banned because you ignored Skeith call to stop posting it.
If u dont know what happened pls dont post fake news, I sent the link ONE time on #general, he deleted (abuse) it, then i call him abuser, never send the link again, the only thing i do was put the link on my pfp and i get muted (A B U S E) so i rejoined cuz i dont like to be abusing and then he banned me (BIG ABUSE), so please dont talk if u dont know what happened, ty.
its like you just want to defend it and you don't even know what happened xDD, i can't understand how this guys are moderators
Kenzo

Post by Kenzo »

And btw, as I said already 500 times, the list dont generate any drama or problem, the only one with problems is Skeith and he is the only one who has generated this drama abusing his power
Meekrioz

Post by Meekrioz »

You sent it into off-topic aswell, i looked at the messages my guy and still you choose to not stop with the drama baiting by writin a.buse/a:buse or DDNet Mafia. You got told not to do so, but you did and putting the pastebin link into your pfp on discord just proves the point that you are looking for a drama.
Kenzo

Post by Kenzo »

loool wasn't me the one who send it on off-topic i think u're so blind cuz wasn't me, other guy sent it there, and why should I stop writing a:buse? If that's what this Skeith kid is doing, or do you want that i write nothing and then he can still abuse his power however he wants? I put the pfp because Skeith was abusing by deleting the messages and that is ABUSE
Meekrioz

Post by Meekrioz »

I literally have a message from you on the 31.3 that says "already sent it into off-topic", but okay buddy. Chat with an admin if you think Skeith is not suitable for his job, you can do that, hopefully it will clear everything, but honestly if you get told to stop causing drama multiple times and you do not stop it.. you kinda deserve it imo.