Moderator Application [RU]

Staff applications are currently not accepted.
Join our discord (https://ddnet.org/discord) for further updates.
ALTYN
Player profile: https://ddnet.tw/players/ALTYN
Clan: MyHouse
Discord: ALTYN#2787

Moderator Application [RU]

Post by ALTYN »

Hello. My Nickname is mH'ALTYN//
-------------------------------------------
A little bit about myself:
I am 18 years old,
I have been in the game for 13 years, I know Russian, English, I study Hungarian a little. I work quite a lot, but I can quite devote to the game 4-5 hours a day.
I am not a conflict person, and I always try to avoid disagreements.
------------------------------------------------
Why do you want to become a moderator?
-
I have been playing teeworlds for over 13 years. For such a long time, I began to notice unpleasant moments:
-Cheaters
-Toxic guys
Like everyone else here, I would like to get rid of a dishonest and inadequate community so that the players would be more comfortable developing or spending their free time.
In addition, I am promoting my own players (so far only on the block of templates)
constantly helping to understand the mechanics of the game, movement increase and more.

I am very active in the game, I play different modes and do not get hung up on only one of them. My huge experience of the game can greatly advance the development of players, while getting rid of unfriendly players.
------------------------------------
Contact Information:
Discord: ALTYN#2787
Index
Clan: Eagle

Re: Moderator Application [RU]

Post by Index »

So you're currently 18 years old and played this game for more than 13 years.. That's quite an achievement indeed :>
Learath2
ADMIN Team

Re: Moderator Application [RU]

Post by Learath2 »

Besides the obvious lie Index mentioned, you don’t seem to have the best of behaviour in game either. I just don’t think you’ll be a good fit.

Declined